Many thanks to those of you who have suggested creating a private Facebook group for members to discuss and share with one another. We have now created this group and encourage you to join it!
The group is only open to current club members, and to join, please follow this link: BAR Club Members. You can also search for the BAR Club Members group on Facebook and request to join.
The idea behind the group is to create a place where you can connect with other club members, share and help one another. We hope you will use the group for:
- Asking questions and sharing information about our weekly club runs, meetings or social events and get-togethers
- Sharing information about social or training runs you may be doing and seeing who else might want to join you
- Find out about recent or forthcoming races
- Ask for advice or share your experience of running, clothing, shoes, equipment etc.
- Share you favourite local and not-so-local running routes, as well as our club night routes
We’re always looking to improve the information we share and how we work together as a club, so if you have any suggestions please talk to any of the committee, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or just post them in the members group!